Thursday, December 25, 2014

Entertainer Bahrain 2015

I just received the new 2015 Entertainer Bahrain book today, which contains 650 buy one get one free offers.  You also get a Entertainer travel book that has over 250 buy one get one free hotel offers for use throughout the Middle East, Africa, Asia and Europe.  I ordered it from the Entertainer website and received the 20% discount.  I opted for the book vice the app, just because I think it will work better between my wife and I.  The pre-order price was only 25BD, and it was delivered to my personal residence within a couple days.  Each year, I usually pay off the book in savings within the first couple weeks of the year.  A couple trips to Maki, The Butcher Shop Grill, Fuddruckers and Tony Roma's, and you'll have some great savings throughout the year.  I also noticed they had the books, including the sample book so you can see all the coupons, at the Carrefour at the City Centre. 






No comments:

Post a Comment